A Piece of Me series (Personal)

Hello there, lovelies!!! :) I hope you're doing awesome!!! Tonight I'm bringing you a new (personal) series, and I believe this is the moment where my lifestyle kicks-in in my blog... So, I'm just gonna show you some of the highlights of my day/night:

I took this pic earlier today when I was checking blogger anddd, well. Listening to music too of course! (Michael Bublé - It's a beautiful day) I'm in love with Michael Bublé, just thought you should know that. Hahaha.

Haha, just me being my crazy self. Fangirling.

So this is my very beautiful dog, her name is Princess :) love her yet?! I do!!!

Ahwww, and she says she loves you too!!!

So my little sister (Anya) and I decided to go for a walk with Princess, and my mom came with us too, dad and brother just stayed in.

 Thanks mom for this pic! I seriously love it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up