Sunday Funday! / A Piece of Me series (Lifestyle)

Hello, lovelies!  :) I hope you've had some sunday funday! Haha. Ok. I did have a s'morey Sunday with my family. Stayed home and, well, decided to roast some s'mores along with my dad and my brother. And I'm gonna just show you how it all went! Haha. We started like this:

First, we set all the crackers apart in halves on the sheet, you're supposed to use a cookie sheet but yea, this is how we made it. Haha

Here are the crackie-crackers!

After we did that, we set the bunny marshmallows (yes, that's what I found) apart in two, too, and laid them on top of the crackers. We did not use chocolate this time, you know, one of the s'mores truisms, you always forget to buy one of the ingredients, despite of it being only THREE!. Alright.

Disclaimer: Not my picture.

Then preheated the oven to 400 degrees F. And when it was ready, we put the little bunnies ON FIRE!. Ok, now, that didn't sound so toddler-friendly. We just put what we had done in the oven and, well, waited a little bit too long, haha, but in this pic they look "nice"...

Roasting Bunnies!
 
Ok, so, you're supposed to wait 3-5 minutes after you put them in, and we waited 4 min, wanna know what happened? This. Is what happened... (promise not to laugh?!)


Ok, I know, it looks a little bit too bad. Hahaha. Even *I* laughed. Ok, this was my first time making this kind of "indoor s'mores". So I just thought I'd give it another shot! (AND, make a funny #pinterestfail meme). You know what they say: "If at first you don't succeed, try, and try, and try again".

This time around, we didn't leave it for so long, we left it for only 2 minutes, and put a whole bunny instead of parting it in half, it was just enough and right. We didn't make that much this time, here's a picture of the final result...

Ta-Dah!
Ok, I think it really does look better this time. hahaha. So we made a proper s'more :). Looks yummy, doesn't it?!

Hmmmm... Want s'more?! ;) I do!

Did you like it? Pin it! :) Do you have another sunday recipe that I should try? Share it down below!
Thank you SO much for reading :)

With love, Rosie

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up