INSTA-DRI® Anti-Chip Top Coat by Sally Hansen® (Review)

Hello, lovely! :) I hope you're doing great this Tuesday. So today I'm bringing you (another) review! But this time it's a nails product, ok? Haha. Sally Hansen®'s INSTA-DRI® Anti-Chip Top Coat. It looks like this:

Disclaimer: Not my picture. Found it online to make this review post
So, that's what it looks like in the store, its original packaging

Disclaimer: Not my picture. Found it online to make this review post
And this is what it looks like outside the box.

This right here is Sally Hansen®'s description of their product:
And parting from that, I think we are ready to go and start this review, babes :)

Ok, the packaging is good, the orange color seems very attractive to me, though it could be a little better, I'm not saying it's bad, it's just a little simple, you know? But still nice :) and describes their product well and that's what matters, right?.

The color is clear, obviously, it's a top-coat. Haha. The brush is pretty good, not to thick, not too thin. I really like it a lot.

When applied to my nails it makes them look really shiny and glossy and it STAYS that way! So awesome, right? I know, pretty amazing!. Some top-coats only make your nails glossy for like, hours after you apply them, BUT, that's not the case with THIS Insta-Dri® Anti-Chip Top Coat.

After applying to my nails, it's dry to touch, but, don't try to get things out of your pockets or do anything just yet. Wait a few more minutes because that might smudge them. I know. Bummer. But still, it's pretty quick compared to other top coats and that's why I LOVE IT.

About it lasting up to 10 days, well, I never leave my mani on for that long, but it really doesn't chip like it claims to.

So, Sally Hansen® says...

It keeps your manicure beautiful up to 10 days: Like I said, I haven't left it that long on my nails but it really keeps your mani beautiful so, CHECK (and if you've tried this for that long, PLEASE let me know so I can update this review)

Helps you get out the door in a flash: Hmm... Yes, it's quick enough. But like I said, be careful. So, half-check? Haha

Just 30 seconds to set!: Well, they feel dry to the light touch after 30 seconds, just let it set for a few minutes just to make sure, alright?. Half-check. Ehh.

High-gloss superior shine: It's definitely a BIG CHECK with this one, it's just AMAZINGLY glossy and shiny. Makes your manicure super beautiful and it's superior to the other top-coats out there in the market.

Bonus befenits are:  Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring, helps resist chipping, and it's salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.

Pretty much does what their box says, so, final rating is:

4½ out of 5!

If you find this, I recommend it, buy it. It's amazing, really so much better than other top-coats out there. You won't regret it.

||Love||
- Rosie

ps: Do you know another really good top-coat? If you do, please let me know so I can try it! Thank you so much for reading :) <3

3 comments:

Erika said...

I love my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. I use it all the time. I haven't purchased another bottle of Seche Vite in months (not that I don't still love my Seche Vite, but this is cheaper, easier to find, and works just as well).

I agree with you on the 30 seconds to dry. It's dry on top, but try to do anything and you'll get a major smudge. But I love how it keeps my nails looking glossy the whole time I have it on. My manicure, no matter how hard I try, doesn't last 10 days. If someone can figure that out, I'd love to find out the secret.

Rosie said...

OMG me too! It's really amazing. I never leave my manicure that long so I don't know but I could try one day, and I'd sure let you know :).

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment here, I really appreciate it a lot!. I have my blog kind of abandoned for these past weeks, but I'll try to post more often. Do you have a blog yourself that I could check? :)

Rosie said...

Wait! I HAVE checked your blog before! Girly things by E, right? SO amazing!!! :D Thanks again for commenting here :)

Post a Comment


up