LIP SMACKER® Coca-Cola™ cherry (Review)


So, today I'm bringing you guys a review on the Bonne Bell®'s LIP SMACKER® Coca-Cola™ cherry since I just purchased it about a week ago or so, and it looks like this:
In its original package



Without its original package

Pic taken by me (sorry about the quality, didn't have my camera with me)

 To begin the review, I think you should know this is how BONNE BELL® describes their LIP SMACKER®:


And these are the factors I'll judge

- Smell
- Flavor
- Presentation

First, the presentation is really nice, I like it, the packaging is okay for a drugstore product. The smell is -OHMYGOODNESS-, absolutely lovely, like, to me, it smells a little like a Cherry bubblegum, but you can kind of sense the Coke too, it's just that mainly I can sense the smell of a Cherry bubblegum, so nice. The flavor is amazing, definitely, I find myself licking my lips at times just because it's delicious, haha, it does taste like Cherry Coke. I think it's moisturising enough to like it, and it leaves your lips really smooth and soft after it sets, so they feel really really nice.

I agree with Bonne Bell®, softening and smoothing, check, great-tasting flavor, check (it's amazing to me), superior moisture, hmm, yes, kind of, but it does moisture enough, and about the shine, it's a check yes too, and it has a hint of tint, leaves your lips kind of rosy, so yeah, didn't mention that before. 

So final rating:



If you find this, definitely BUY it. Pretty sure you'll love it as much as I do :)

- Rosie

P.S: Do you want me to review any product??? Please! Comment and let me know down below and I'll review it as soon as I can :) Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up