Introduction

 Hello, everyone! My name's Rosie, I'm 19 y/o, I'm a computer-engineering student (third year), and this is my new blog, *ahem*, in which I attempt to write about style, hair, makeup, beauty, advices, reviews recipes and all things girly in general, plus a little bit of personal things I usually do. I look forward to meeting other bloggers with similar interests to mine, and talk about them too, so, if you write/read a blog with the same description PUH-LEASE! let me know (I'm new in here, so a little help is always welcome). I plan on posting my entries when I can since I don't have a blog schedule yet but I am willing to make one, and when I do, I'll let you all know :)

If you wish, please leave me a comment down below and if you have any questions, advices, opinions, requests, or anything that could help me improve my blog, they'll all be welcome (also constructive criticism, of course)

I hope you all will join me in this new experience, I couldn't be more exited! :) Thanks a lot!

- Rosie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up